Monday, February 7, 2011

The Nudist - Well Sort Of....







I feel like a nudist in this palette, but fresh! Yes, white and nude combined sound like a fleshy deal. Don't fret this look is not void of color or style. Verymary Jewelry has amazing gemstones to compliment your nude palette and many fun styles. My love of white has continued for 26 years, since my high school days. I found that I could use white to "tone down" some of my crazy get ups and make them more stylish, instead of costumish. I have a very pink undertone, so white looks amazing on my skin tone. If you have trouble wearing white next to your face, wear a pair of white pants, a skirt or a white jacket. Shades of nude and white can cross over to any event, workplace or day of the week outfit. The great thing about white, oxiclean will get out ANY stain. Dress shown is available on Ebay - Halston, Shoes- BCBG, and Brahmin handbag, Brahmin.com

No comments: