Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni for Target Sold Out




O boy, I have been anticipating this launch of Missoni like other fashionistas for months! Every magazine, article and fashion blog has been talking about it....Well, it's simply gorgeous! I went to my local Tarjay and scored: silk scarves, poncho, cardigan, winter scarves and hats, the flats, rain boots and a lovely velvet throw!
I have loved Missoni forever and didn't know if the quality would be cheap like so many other designer launches at Target. Considering the average shopper can't even afford Missoni on sale, this well priced line will even be a bargin on Ebay, for most.
I have to say, I didn't get the dresses I wanted, but I am a happy camper. Of course by now you know the Target site crashed and almost everything is sold out. I have to laugh at the reporters, about restocking, have you ever tried to get designer goods at Target? Once it's gone, it's gone, so long suckers. I begged them to check for more plates, only 4 left not enough for me, I begged them to check for a few other items, nothing, nada, zip. Will you get more I pleaded? Nope, Sorry....Manager 1, 2 and 3 confirms.

No comments: