Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HAIR

Hair or lack there of. I have fine, thin, stick straight hair with a tiny little cowlick at my front part. In my early years and teens, I permed that hair, picked that hair, LOVED that hair!

Fast forward to hair in your 40's - yuck.....smell scalp and workout head.
I have a trial and error complex going on, more trial than anything. To make this a short and sweet explanation of what is working, see pictures below.
1. shampoo- alternate mint shampoo and volumizng shampoo (yes, I wash every day)
2. conditioner - Aveda / other days Amika oil
3. smooth infusion style prep
4. Amika blow up spray
5. thickening cream
6. finishing spray
Blow dryer from Amika, styler from Amika
2 round brushes, 1 wide tooth comb
Hair cut - every 8 weeks at Pure Aveda Salon Spa  and partial highlight every 24 weeks



No comments: